Our employment coach is coming to your lounge.
Lyn Blair, ŌCHT’s experienced employment coach, will be visiting lounges in ŌCHT complexes throughout August.
Lyn will be discussing Job Club – an informal and supportive place for job seeking tenants to come together and talk more about finding work.
The sessions will focus on how to become work ready. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- How to write your cover letter and CV
- Presentation skills
- Interview skills
- How to network
- Workplace dress codes
- The type of work you’re looking for
- Where you live and the areas you’re looking for work
- How you’ll get to work (transport options)
- Identifying referees and asking for references
- How to address CV gaps
Tenants will receive a flyer in their mailbox with details on when the sessions will be taking place.
Job Club is exclusive to ŌCHT tenants – all you need to do is pop on in!
Come along and we’ll discuss how to take the next steps on your employment journey.
To learn more, contact Lyn at the ŌCHT Employment Service on: 0800 624 456