Want to get better connected but don’t know where to start?
We can help!
ŌCHT has a free Digital Coaching service will help tenants make the most of the digital world.
Our experienced team would love to get your started or get your further on your digital journey.
We can help you over the phone and in person with our group training classes.
We’re offering the service exclusively to ŌCHT tenants and best of all, it’s absolutely free!
Need help? Want to learn more?
Call our Digital Coaching Advisor on 0800 624 456
What’s on offer?
Our Digital Coaching Advisors can help you get to grips with the basics of the digital world.
With their support you can learn to:
- use your mobile phone and tablet, and your laptop and desktop computers;
- search the web;
- create an email account, and send and receive emails;
- set up and use internet banking;
- install and use apps on your phone or tablet;
- use social media;
- use free services online, including word processing and cloud storage;
- do online shopping;
- keep in touch with family and friends using video calls;
- be entertained with games, movies;
- stay safe and secure online;
- and much, much more!
What are the training options?
In partnership with Digital Inclusion Alliance Aotearoa (DIAA) we’re offering free group sessions hosted at ŌCHT community lounges until June 2023.
We’ll have devices you can use on the day and if you need we may be able to help you access some subsidised devices.
We can cover all sorts of things at these sessions:
- Online shopping
- Video calling friends and family
- Using Whatsapp
- Staying safe online
If there’s something specific you would like help with let us know, we’d love to help you learn how to make the digital world work for you and support your interests.