We’re a team that wants to make a difference in the lives of those most in need of community housing. Maybe you do, too.
Our team covers everything from tenancy management, tenant well-being and customer service to maintenance, project planning and finance.
The work we do is as diverse as the skills we bring to it. Our team has people with backgrounds in community work, project management, building, business, administration, central and local government, law, accounting, health and safety, logistics, property management and even journalism… the list is as long as the opportunities.
If you’d like to add your skills to that list, please keep an eye out for our vacancies. We’d love to hear from you.
Now hiring: Tenancy Advisor, Housing First
We’re a key partner in the Housing First Christchurch/He Kāinga Ora ki Ōtautahi programme which ensures people experiencing chronic homelessness (the kaewa we work with) can access housing and wrap around support services.
As Tenancy Advisor, Housing First you will deliver an effective and professional tenancy management service to kaewa living in our homes as well as building great relationships with the Housing First team, property owners and agents.
- Undertake intensive tenancy management to a portfolio of homes.
- Resolve tenancy concerns to achieve sustained tenancies.
- Develop relationships with keyworkers, property owners and agents.
You’ll have these attributes:
- Excellent listening, negotiating, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in tenancy management and homelessness services.
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986.
- Candidates must have a full driver’s licence and the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Applications close on 10 September 2021