We’re organised to put tenants at the centre of everything we do.
All our team are specialists in their areas. Our team includes:
- They’re the first people you’ll speak to when you call us on 0800 624 456. They’ll connect you with the help or information you need. They can also connect you with these people:
New homes advisors
- They’ll help you into a home and support you through the first six months of your tenancy. They’ll get to know you and your needs, to help you settle in. They’ll also help you if you move from your ŌCHT tenancy.
- They’ll help you if you are not sure who you need to speak to and will put you in contact with the right person. They’ll visit you at least once a year, to see how you’re getting on.
- They’ll help you connect with the support and agencies you might need to enhance your life and achieve a sustainable tenancy.
- They’ll help you achieve a financially viable tenancy, with help and advice about rent and the support services that might be able to help you.
- They look after the formal parts of our role as a landlord. They’re the best people to talk to about issues related to your tenancy.
- They’ll help you prepare for your job hunt, and will support you as you look for work by providing help and advice, and by connecting you with others who may be able to help.
- They make sure our homes are well maintained by working with our tradespeople and tenants.
- They complete an annual visit to homes, to check the property condition, complete small repairs and check the heatpump is working well.